Terms & Conditions Governing the Fortune Soya Badi Contest
These terms & conditions apply to and regulate the Fortune Soya Badi Contest (herein referred to as “the contest”) by Adani Wilmar Ltd. having its registered office at “Fortune House”, Nr. Navrangpura Railway crossing, Ahmedabad- 380 009. By participating in this contest, every participant agrees to the following terms & conditions and understands that these govern the contest. The participant is understood to have read the following terms & conditions and agrees to abide by them.
Contest Terms & Conditions
These terms & conditions (defined in the “Contest Terms & Conditions”) apply to the contest.
Validity of the Contest
This contest is valid from 1st September 2016 to 15th November, 2016, 12 AM in all states of India. Last day to send entries is 15th November, 2016 subject to terms & conditions of the contest.
This contest is not a game of chance or gambling, it is based only on the novelty and authenticity of the recipes provided by the contestant.
Eligibility for Participation
Participant should meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for the contest:
Participant must be a citizen of India
Participant must be of the age of 18 years or above
“Fortune Soya Badi Contest” covers the following:
1. To participate in the contest, the participant has to share their regular dish name and how they will give a Fortune Soya Badi twist to it by adding/replacing any of the ingredients at www.fortunesoyabadi.com. They can also upload an optional photo.
2. Each day we will announce one ‘Kitchen Champ’ on our website and the contestant whose Soya dish gets chosen for the same will receive a customized Fortune Soya Badi hamper within 30 days from the day of announcement of the winner.
3. In total, 10 entries will be shortlisted from the Kitchen Champs and the participants will be contacted to share their recipe. They will be featured in our Yum ‘N Dum E-Cookbook.
4. After the completion of the contest, lucky winners whose recipes will be featured in our Yum 'N Dum E-Cookbook will be announced. Participation does not necessitate winning a prize.
5. Winners need to share their personal details on our Facebook page within a week’s time. Failing so, they shall not be considered winners.
6. Company employees, advertising agencies, digital agencies and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this contest.
7. The Management is not responsible for disruptions/faults in the cell phone service providers while sending or receiving calls.
8. The Management accepts no liability for any errors or omissions whether on behalf of itself or any third parties.
9. The process is not subject to review by any participant. The Management will not entertain any communication in this regard from any participant.
10. The Management reserves the right to withdraw or amend the terms of the contest at any time. It also reserves its right at its sole discretion to accept or reject entries of the contest.
11. Adani Wilmar Limited cannot and shall not be accountable / liable for any disruptions / stoppages / interruptions or cancellation of the contest. Adani Wilmar Limited and its associates cannot be held responsible for matters out of its control and for force majeure reasons.
12. By participating in the contest, the participant grants AWL, its affiliates and subsidiaries and their agents an irrevocable right to publish, use, adapt, sell any content in any way, in commerce, and in any and all media worldwide, including but not limited to the Internet given by the participant in connection with this contest.
13. The participant also grants AWL, irrevocable, exclusive and royalty-free right and license to use, copy, reproduce, transfer, modify and/or display any information contained in their entry in whole or part and in any form.
14. By participating in this contest, the participants agree to have their name and any other content and information (submitted by them) to be displayed by AWL on the Fortune Foods website.
15. Participants agree to indemnify and hold harmless AWL, its directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents and representatives from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the participation of the participants in this contest.
16. All the intellectual property rights with respect to this activity shall be the exclusive property of AWL.
17. Participants give AWL the right to share their details with the evaluation committee as well as with any other partner(s) who AWL deems necessary.
18. AWL reserves the absolute right to cancel or abandon the activity and/or to change the terms & conditions contained herein and/or, any other rules and regulations in respect to the contest at any time without any notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever. Any such change in terms & conditions shall be displayed on the website.
19. The content shall be subject to Indian Laws and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ahmedabad only.
20. For any further queries, please connect with us at www.facebook.com/fortunefoods.
All winners shall be declared by on or before 21st November 2016, that is 6 days after the last day of the contest, on the website: www.fortunesoyabadi.com
The prize will be delivered to individual winners at their local address within 45 days from completion of the contest.
We will announce daily winners in this contest who will receive one Fortune gift hamper consisting of a range of Fortune products. The value of gifts handed to winners shall be at the sole discretion of AWL. AWL reserves all right to change/alter the gifts at its sole discretion.